View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 11:53 AM   #125
CanuckPlay
Maximum Football Team

OVR: 0
Re: Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2019 Bug Thread/Known Issues

Below is the list of items that will be addressed as part of our first content update.

I'm expecting the PS4 update to be released tomorrow evening. The XBox update - due to the submission process- may not be available until Monday. That extra time on the XBox is out of our hands. Sorry about that.

If you have reported an issue, and it's not on the list below, we do have the report, but some issues require more time to address and I don't want to hold up other critical fixes.

Thank you for your continued support.
David

XBox Build 3.0.50 - PS4 1.02
  • Fixed an issue that would cause the logo selector to pop up under the platform keyboard.
  • Fixed a memory leak in customization mode that would cause a crash.
  • Improved the reaction time for DB's. DB reaction time is based on the player's Intelligence rating.
  • A field goal or PAT attempt that goes between the uprights after hitting one of the uprights, now properly records the score.
  • Adjusted the lead blocking once the ball carrier has crossed the LoS so that a blocker will not bypass the closet defender going down field.
  • Added Overall to Red shirt list.
  • Corrected column help for Red shirt list.
  • A player tasked to field a kick will no longer jog towards the ball target if he should just let the kick bounce out through end zone.
  • Added additional error handling to the coin toss routine.
  • Updated player position display (on depth charts, player cards, etc...) to display position terminology based on the selected rule set. SB(12 man) == TE(11 man).
  • Fixed a bug with Canadian Dynasty Mode not loading the default bowl game logo properly.
  • Fixed a US College Field Goal Rule issue that would always place the the ball on the 25 yard line regardless of where it was kicked from.
  • Improved performance opening/closing the logo selector.
  • Fixed an issue with Roughing The Passer being called too often.
  • Fixed an issue that would prevent the QB from snapping the ball if you called a time out after putting players in motion.
  • Fixed an issue with fumbles that would occur on specific plays if they were flipped in execution direction.
  • Corrected an issue that would prevent you from exiting customize if you cancelled out of editing a specific player.
  • Updated the stock logo collection.
  • Fixed an issue on XBox that would save an older version of a 130 team dynasty file on top of a newer version (resulting in undoing edits)
  • Corrected an issue that would prevent overtime games in US College mode from progressing to the next turn if the first team with possession scored.
  • Fixed an issue that would reset the second half kickoff team if a team ran a kickoff play to end the first half.
A few additional notes;

I've made a few adjustments to DB and WR play. The goal is to shut down the cheese deep passing. It's still possible to get assignment mismatches, putting a LB on a WR will get you burned. But hopefully this stops that problem.

I also hope that it doesn't completely shut down the passing game. I understand that a lot of people like defense, but a lot of people also like to be able to throw down field. It may take a few tries to find that balance.

Along with the DB and WR end, I've toned down the defensive line rush a bit in an effort to get QB's a little bit more time in the pocket. Like coverages, defensive pressure is something that needs to be balanced out.

Last edited by CanuckPlay; 10-03-2019 at 08:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove