View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 02:53 AM   #21
Factzzz
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: My Career Players Help

It’s far too easy to score regardless of what difficulty you’re playing on. Cutting to the basket and calling for a pass almost always works especially when you’ve already score a bit and they start playing really tight on you. When they start trying to deny you the ball, it is automatic points on cuts to the basket. And when they start doubling you, it’s automatic assists. Easy games scoring 50 points with 15 assists.

So basically the AI defense needs to be better. I understand leaving it like this on lower difficulty levels but on higher ones, the defense should be a lot better. I assume that fits into the narrative that defensive IQ and awareness needs to be increased.

When the difficulty is increased now, it just seems like your teammates can’t hit an open shot and the opponents team hits contested shot after contested shot. Whereas, ideally, increasing the difficulty should mean the cpu plays smarter and works for better opportunities, in turn, resulting in better success on offense.

The posts about your superstar teammates not playing like themselves is spot on as well.

Advertisements - Register to remove