View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 10:40 AM   #402
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
And to clarify a little, first game today Aaron Jones ran for 145 yards but on 24 carries, not 10 or 12. So big yardage running games are possible on default autosubs.

But a way to prompt the CPU to run the ball more often wouldn't go amiss. There are teams that really dont give their RB's any reps

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
Gotcha. The success I’m seeing is probably contributed to playing on from 1.13 instead of the latest. Probably shouldn’t have been posting being on 1.13. Just been a while since i had time to watch some serious action for a day. Been hard avoiding the site and madden, but i just didn’t have time.

If you seen a back get 24 carries, I’m cool. Just want to have as close to 50 runs a game as possible. You still doing 10 minute quarters?

Should be able to download 1.15 later today. Gonna start a clean cfm. So far, what have you been seeing that needs work?

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts