View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 11:47 PM   #803
Rye
Rookie

Rye's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I was playing as Flores...who got fired. I let him sign with another team then took over the Dolphins' new coach (it was a game-generated guy). There was REALLY something 'off' with the game generated guy....the CPU was so much weaker. So, I did some finagling, got a real coach hired and it has been back to normal.

I'm beginning to think that using custom coaches (or game-generated ones) as your own HC is not the greatest idea. I don't have enough data (nor do I plan on gathering it) to add it to the OP, but it is interesting....

--------------------------------------

And guys....I keep playing more games....and the more I play, the more I really do think the OP is good to go. For those of ya'll having issues, I honestly don't know what to say. The only game I won out of 9 so far was the game with the game-generated HC and that still took a FG as time expired in overtime to pull it off.
Honestly I think it may just come down to a skill level thing. That's awesome you're getting good competitive games but so far on All Pro it's just not happening for me. I'm averaging 3-5 INTs per game. I was happy to see Brady put up some decent yards and they did score 16 on me but his poor decision making and Patriots lack of defense makes me think I'll just stick with Default All Madden. I had great games with the exact OP just on All Madden instead. I appreciate what you do around here my guy, keep enjoying the game. I'm honestly loving Madden this year, Happy you're too.20191005_233549.jpg20191005_233701~2.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Operation Sports mobile app