View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 02:36 PM   #448
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by evancitywalker
Wow, the game is playing way way way less scripted without the ticker. I'm really wish I knew this fact before.

Very annoyed tickers causes the scripted plays. I hate having to take other things away to make the game play better.
Minimalism is always best with madden. You can’t enjoy the game you want to enjoy because most of the extra frills breaks the game. Most people get upset with me because i turn this type of stuff off. Say im not having fun. It’s not that. I want to use the score ticker, but if it breaks the game, I’m turning it off.

I guess i should put more emphasis on these settings in the OP. Most people treat these things like they’re just user options, but in my set it’s not the case. I’m trying to get the game to play the best to it’s capabilities.

Something simple with penalties that i havent tries is simply using the preseason roster instead of the latest ea roster. Maybe the older roster will call offsides and false starts. It’s really the last thing i can think of that could save it.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts