View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 03:13 PM   #826
elnino457
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye
Man I am having just so much fun with Madden this year. Games are playing great, in the middle of Carolina vs Tampa in London and just the first quarter alone has been a series of events.

First drive, I get down field but ultimately had to punt. On the punt, I get perfect backspin when it hits at the 4 yard line. The ball bounced back so far it actually touched a Buc player and I recovered. (First time I've seen that in Madden)

I then got stopped for a FG. Quick 3 and out for Tampa and I get the ball back. CMC fumbles and it's returned for a TD. Next drive we get down field but Olsen fumbles and it's recovered by Tampa. (Back to back drives lost fumble). We get them to punt again but this time they get us at our own 3 yard line. Then a beautiful play to take the lead back happened. My longest play so far in M20, a 97 yard TD run by CMC.

10-7 Carolina at the end of the 1st.

I am just loving this game, This set is amazing. (I am using All Madden) but everything else is the OP setup. Hope everyone is enjoying this game with this set as much as I am.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Operation Sports mobile app
do you have a few stats?
and what about the challenge?
because I also thought about this set to try on all madden