View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 04:24 PM   #841
sms024
Pro

sms024's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Alright, I'm through preseason about to start week 1 of year 4 in Bengals franchise.

Rookies:

Gabriel Locker - Center, 22 yr, 69 OVR Power archtype. Has high power blocking ability in both the run and the pass, hoping to convert into an agile blocker to become 2 dimensional.

Zach Levine - Right Guard, 21 yr, 72 OVR Power archetype, Same as above

Joey Woodley - Left Defensive End, 21 yr, 78 OVR Speed Rusher. I'm really excited about this guy. Carlos Dunlap retired at the end of last season so I needed someone to fill his shoes and so I picked this guy up. He's fast, has great strength for a speed rusher at 81, and already at 83 finesse move. He has a hidden Dev trait, so hopefully he can become a top threat after a year or 2

Alexander Thomas - Middle Linebacker, 21 yr, 66 OVR Run Stopper. This guy was a depth pick in the sixth round but turned out to have a high enough OVR to be a solid backup. I don't have a solid starter at MLB so he could become the field general I need

Greg Choice - Cornerback, 21 yr, 73 OVR Slot. 2nd round pick to bring some youth to the cornerback squad, as the rest are 28-31. With enough focus training and game reps, I'm hoping he can start alongside William Jackson to help lower the amount of passing yardage I've been giving up.

Key Returning Players

QB Mason Tatum - drafted after season 1, he knows i'm looking for someone new in the draft. He has to have a good year to maintain his place on the roster

HB Koren Winters - drafted alongside Tatum, the last 2 seasons have been very good to him. after last season he got a dev bump to x-factor and I'm hoping he'll be able to open up the passing game for my still struggling QB

WRs:

Tyler Boyd - Somewhere along the way he got a dev bumb and is now a Superstar

A.J. Green - Is now 34 but still produces for me when I call his number

John Ross III - This guy has become my #1 target. He got bumped to x-factor at the end of last season and he deserved it. He's stupid fast and has 90 CIT and 89 Spectacular Catch. HUGE deep threat

These guys help me out of a lot of rough spots, when Tatum can actually hit them

TE Jose Ingalls - Drafted after season 2, he is basically a slower (79 speed) black Gronk. This guy catches almost everything. His route running makes up for his lack of speed against linebackers, and his size makes him an easy target against corners in zone coverage

RE Carl Lawson - provides consistent pressure from the edge and is decent against the run

DT Geno Atkins - Old man but still killing it like AJ Green

ROLB Marc Murphy - His rookie season was year 3. Despite being out for 7 weeks due to injury in the middle of the season, he managed to get a dev bump in week 13 of last season and now looks really promising

FS Jessie Bates III - Breaks up almost every deep pass thrown at him. He's the one guy that keeps big pass plays in check

I'm really excited about this season and hopefully I can get some young talent in this next draft to take over for AJ and Geno
Advertisements - Register to remove