View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 11:06 AM   #849
sms024
Pro

sms024's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
It’s tough but it’s doable. I played versus on yesterday and he didn’t force a single one. That was even without using the coach adjustment. The key is to let them hit you without trying to elude the tackle. I think the minute you do that, you open a little distance and you get that stretched out big hit animation.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I'll keep that in mind for next time. A few of them made sense (young receiver and my 65 ovr backup hb with 70 carrying)

But my big tight end fumbled too, while I was covering the ball. I couldnt catch a break, but it's okay, I'm 3-1 right now.

Also, I tried Matt10's sliders for a few games, but I didn't really care for it. Also used yours on all madden but it felt... off. Maybe because I never play all madden, idk. But when I came back to this set on all pro and reset everything, it played differently, and better. My run game wasn't as wide open as it was in season 3, and I have the same line. My usual passing success was also diminished. There may have been a kink somewhere during season 3, and hopefully that's been resolved. I enjoyed the game apart from the 10 turnovers I had, I need more of that

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk