View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 11:37 PM   #1
Hellquist
Pro

Hellquist's Arena

OVR: 0
The First Year I Root for the Dodgers, My Nats Go to the World Series LMAO

Watching the NLDS was nuts and a bit surreal because the Dodgers "choked" again, but in my head I am secretly saying, it's happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew in game 5 the Dodgers were going to lose even before I even watched the game. They were leading, but of course they blew the lead. I was disgusted but....

Now, the Nationals are beating the brakes off of the Cardinals, who I loathe is bittersweet. Things have changed. All the memories of being a fan have come back. Since 2013, I've been a fan of the Nationals and I have played as them on video games until MLB the Show 19. I am in the 2nd half of my season with the Dodgers in my franchise and it's awesome, but the Nationals going to the World Series in real life is so freaking awesome and surreal that I can't even think for once.

This "ride" has been completely nuts and I am enjoying it, but I do feel a bit guilty. I did want to play with another team to try something different, but I think blue, I bleed the red, white, and blue! Go Nats!!!!! Continue this ride, dammit! Now it's not out of the ordinary to say the Nationals made the World Series and not get laughed at.

The year I decide not to root for the Nationals, they pull this on me. I thought the Dodgers were going to cruise to the World Series and finally win one. That's baseball, folks!

I'm going to win the World Series with the Dodgers LOL, but I am going to switch back to the Nationals after this and do a new franchise. I got the Nationals thing out of my system, but now things are completely different. What a day!
Advertisements - Register to remove