Old 10-16-2019, 06:23 AM   #16
RGiles36
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
WWE 2K20 Gameplay Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
At this point pointing out how terrible the commentary is seems pointless because it's always terrible. Why do they waste their time recording it in the first place?

Bingo. The commentary has been dreadful in this series since I picked up WWE games again (2K15). And every cycle, I assume THIS will be the year they rip up their commentary technology and start fresh. I’m literally dumbfounded at how this level of commentary is acceptable in 2019...and coming out of 2K of all places.

What else grinds my gears (outside of Universe mode) is how they literally don’t touch pre-match introduction animations for title matches and a lot of generic victory sequences stay the same. I know they add some for certain wrestlers but the generic ones are OLD. Just touching these would make the game feel like it has a fresh coat of paint and not just new superstar models with 10 year old animations.

I know those are small things to zero in and focus on, but I can’t support this game another year where it largely feels like a new roster and modes I won’t play. 2K developing this game has been a big disappointment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk