View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 06:08 PM   #1
CleveCluby
Pro

OVR: 2
Totally ridiculous…

What the heck has EA done to this game. They have totally Nerfed the running game, and completely opened up the passing game. I simply don't get it.

I am talking about off line franchise, Cpu, vs Cpu games. I had this game playing great until these game breaking patches. I had a great set of sliders, Worked on them for weeks, Maybe it's OK for those that can thumb jock, But it has killed my style of play.

Now runs are being shut down at line of scrimmage, no more long runs, Receivers are wide open constantly over the middle, not a defender within 5 to ten yds of them. it's simply pass, catch, chase, tackle. OB's hitting 70 and 80 percent completions.

I have tried every slider setting to tighten up pass defense, I have tried Pass reaction and pass coverage at 100, tried them both at 0. tried them at 50 and every combination. Nothing seems to matter. Playing on All pro.. So you would think putting them both at 100 would be the best, or would it be better at 0, 0.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Ive tweaked and tweaked and got my running game back, but I can not get a decent pass coverage setting. I am sick of seeing wide open receivers. Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove