rudyjuly2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Game is stuttering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWade4Life
Hey All,

Came across this thread since I thought I was the only one having issues. My PS4 Pro is the latest CUH-7200 model and TV is LG C7 model. Not sure how many steps you all took but so far this is my issue and what I have done and might do

Problems
- 2K Camera creates stuttering or not smooth operation. Players run out of bounds or backcourt many times and can't time anything due to latency or lag.
- Issue is with MyTeam Offline and even in Quick play I noticed the same issue.
- Noticed PS4 Pro would get loud during gameplay and would even rattle a little. PS4 is in an open space.

Temp Solution
- Changed camera to High and in some cases it improved game play to run a bit smoother. But results are inconstant as sometimes it would run somewhat smooth and other times choppy.
- Removed HDR display from PS4 also helped a little although my TV is an LG C7 and supports HDR Gaming quite well.

Next Solution to Try
- Going to replace the HDD with an SDD. Since the fan noise was loud and noticed a bit of clicking, maybe its a hardware problem. Plus I heard the SDD was a big upgrade to the standard PS4 Pro HDD

Not sure if you guys tried these steps or if you use an SDD. But hopefully we find some sort of solution.
I have the 7200 Pro as well and I am running the game off an external HDD but a normal one. Not SSD. It might be 7200 rpm. Can’t remember. Never thought of the actual drive possibly being the problem. I have no issues with stuttering. I also have HDR off (my TV is low end and doesn’t do it well) and use Nosebleeds.