Old 10-24-2019, 02:45 AM   #11
Redskins041
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Redskins041 Cpu vs Cpu Default All Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
Yu doin play by play the second box in super sim? For your cpu vs cpu franchise?
So basically I do slow sim change of possession but doesn't really matter how you do it. You can do it play by play, possession or end of game I go back and forth between them depending on certain things. The only thing that really matters is that you sim special teams so on every 3rd down I hit B to exit as I am on xbox one so I don't forget once the play is over and if we convert I jump right back in and if we don't then I normal sim the next play which would be a punt or a field goal if you are in kicking range unless its in the redzone then I'll just watch because you don't have to worry about a punt or a field goal being kicked short. But starting the second half after normal simming the kickoff I have started to do the first play of the second half on slow sim jump to next play as sometimes I've had it sim through half the quarter immediately without me getting to watch for some reason weird glitch so I recommend doing that but once the first play is over with you can go back to doing it however u want. I have also heard that when u exit to jump into the game whether its to look at injury report or a replay to set it to normal not slow when you exit the sim menu so it doesn't lock you in for the rest of the game. But to answer your question I do possession or end of game for my slow simming and just exit right before field goals and punts and all special teams then by play just for the first play of the second half to avoid that glitch.
Advertisements - Register to remove