View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 11:57 AM   #14
Eduardo_Pena
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Redskins041 Cpu vs Cpu Default All Pro Sliders

Hey!

I love doing franchises in Madden and NFL Head Coach 09 was my jam. I just wished it had relocation options and better graphics like Madden does now. To me that would be the dream football game.

So I like to do franchises where my input on the controller (which is at best limited) doesn't affect my team stats. I've run with Sabo Mods and for CPU vs CPU games they might not be the best thing. The results are mixed, but the end result wasn't really satisfying to me. I restarted using default sliders and all pro. There is a huge different in game play, probably even a bit more realistic?

One thing I am wondering though; do you happen to see the insta turbo sack on deep play action/bootleg passes that I do? Do you also happen to see the insane play calling logic (calling for two or even three of these long, insta sack play action passes in a row)? Do you see them calling for a lot of RPO's where they instantly throw it to the short WR all the time and have him either get immediately tackled for a loss of 3 yards or if he's open he will catch it, run backwards a yard or two, then spin around and then get tackled for a loss of 4-5 yards?

I was seeing the RPO issue a lot with the Sabo mod, but without it I see that play once in awhile working with a WR actually blocking down field. The Playaction Pass (sack as I call it) still happens. So much so that I had to remove those plays from the playbook.

I really like Washington's playbook. Dwayne Haskins runs it like a pro and the ground game seems to work well with it too.