Old 10-26-2019, 01:33 AM   #17
Redskins041
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Redskins041 Cpu vs Cpu Default All Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduardo_Pena
I don't mind failing plays like that once in awhile. That's how football is. Nothing works all the time. Conversely, nothing should fail all the time. HB Slip screens seem impossible to actually pull off, usually resulting in a QB sack a majority of the time. The playaction sack happens every single time that play is called. Every time. Even on back to back, or back to back to back plays...which is just insane CPU play calling. I think I have seen one RPO to the WR work for my team out of the 100's of times it has been called and run in my simulated games. Because just like the play action sack, the CPU will call it once, fail, and then call it again and fail once more, multiple times a game.

I am all for a fair game, but the CPU opponent teams don't seem to do this. That's why if I am luck my team will get 3 sacks in a game and the opponent will get 7-10 on me because of the play action pass. The only cure I have found for this is to simply remove that play from the playbook because the CPU is just too stupid with it. I've seen this happen with Sabo's mods and for non-mod games the same way.

When the game isn't doing that I agree with you, it actually plays very well with good action and good stats across the board.
Thats weird im not seeing that at all. A play action sack doesn't nearly happen as often for me as previous maddens never have seen it back to back either. I've only seen back to back sacks in general maybe once or twice. As for the rpo they dont really work that well regardless whether watching or playing. Its more of a play the user has to run because the cpu will keep making the same mistakes. Its not designed to be a big play or anything just a safe play to get a little bit of yards and keep the defense on its heels with the possibility of occasionally getting a big play.