View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 01:36 AM   #2
MavsManiac4Life
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K21 Wish List

More Customization Options to Begin MyLeague
I think most of these are options following rule changes in the offseason, but it would be great if we could choose:
- Whether we want the Finals to be 2-3-2 or 2-2-1-1-1
- Whether we want the All-Star Game to be a draft or East VS Wet
- Whether we want it to be Rookie vs. Sophomore or World Game
- Whether we want the shot clock to reset to :14 or :24 after a rebound

At the beginning of a MyLeague

Dynamic Tendencies and Badges
A 40-year old Stephen Curry and Stephen Curry now should not have the same badges/tendencies, allow those aspects of the game to account for players aging or even hot/cold streaks

Playable G-League
If not, at least improve sim stats, guys should be balling out there, but I think I usually see the scoring leader average around 18 PPG

Expanded Training Camp/Preseason
Let us bring 20 guys into training camp and actually be able to play the whole roster in preseason games before making cuts down to 17 before the season starts

Schedule Logic
After the first season, MyLeague schedules always seem to become random. I've always wanted to see some sort of algorithm implemented that would have the defending champs always playing on opening night/Christmas at home, and the highest rated teams or playoff teams from last year playing on Wednesday/Thursday/Friday and event days like XMas/MLK

Lineup Logic
Coaches being able to split minutes correctly, change lineups to begin starting a rookie, or tank, bench starters in a blowout, give players rest days after they clinch a playoff spot etc.

International Tournaments
Have a qualifier for the world World Finals (couldn't think of a better fake name lol) every 2 offseasons. You can pick who coaches the USA team and what players are on the team and then you go through a mini-tournament. Every 4 offseasons you have the World Finals and can do the same thing. Even if this was just text-based and you make the selections, but can't play any games, it would be cool to have for immersion purposes.

Alternate Uniform/Alternate Courts Slots
For those of us that don't want to do full rebrands, allow us to create alternate jerseys for teams and download them from others as well. Maybe even allow us to attach alternate court designs to them if we'd like?

Implementation of International Games
Preseason games in China and Japan, regular season games in London/Mexico City etc.

Improved Summer League
Generate free agents to populate the summer league and limit the league to rookies or players rated lower than 80 overall. With the current system (need to check if it was changed for 2K20), if a player was left unsigned in free agency, they could end up playing Summer League

Last edited by MavsManiac4Life; 11-14-2019 at 03:30 PM.