View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 11:38 AM   #2
Zack317
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Let's Talk Contracts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Okay, this is something ends up killing my enjoyment of myTeam year after year. I always start off with a decent squad, pick up a few key players on the auction house to round things out, and two or three days later they're all out of contracts and I end up giving up on the mode.

Also, I agree about the other games..not sure why NBA 2k is the only one that does this contract thing

I have no idea how people are keeping contracts filled without putting in MT or VC, or even worse, real cash (which I refuse to do). MUT and Diamond Dynasty abandoned the contract system years ago, and FUT and HUT throw so many long-term contracts at you that they may as well eliminate them. By comparison, myTeam doles out 3-5 game contracts (three games, really?), which doesn't come close to filling out a team of starters + bench players.

Does anyone have any tips to maintaining a decent stockpile of contracts? Any help would be appreciated as I really want to enjoy myTeam this year. Thanks!
This is my very first year ever playing My team. I've been playing alot of Triple Threat and getting contracts thru rewards

I'm sure in a month or so I'm going to have a different/better way to get contracts though

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk