Old 11-01-2019, 03:26 AM   #6
BasketBalla21
Rookie

BasketBalla21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Let's Talk Contracts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Okay, this is something ends up killing my enjoyment of myTeam year after year. I always start off with a decent squad, pick up a few key players on the auction house to round things out, and two or three days later they're all out of contracts and I end up giving up on the mode.

I have no idea how people are keeping contracts filled without putting in MT or VC, or even worse, real cash (which I refuse to do). MUT and Diamond Dynasty abandoned the contract system years ago, and FUT and HUT throw so many long-term contracts at you that they may as well eliminate them. By comparison, myTeam doles out 3-5 game contracts (three games, really?), which doesn't come close to filling out a team of starters + bench players.

Does anyone have any tips to maintaining a decent stockpile of contracts? Any help would be appreciated as I really want to enjoy myTeam this year. Thanks!
Some advice I got a while ago that helped me was to save actual contracts for my top tier players.
  • Save your best players for online challenges and the high difficulty offline challenges. Use your contract cards on them only. Preferably amethyst tier and higher.
  • Make a separate squad for easy offline challenges full of bronze, silver, and golds that you can win with and refill their contracts with the mt you get from those challenges. They are cheaper.
  • Switch out bronze and silver role players when their contracts run out to save even more mt. Reward cards acquired with tokens can also be swapped regularly.
Once you get the formula down you build up mt and contracts in no time.

Last edited by BasketBalla21; 11-01-2019 at 03:29 AM.