View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 04:29 PM   #17
Grey_Osprey
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Official Madden NFL 20 Roster Update For Week 9 Available, See The Changes Here -

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
As previously stated the draft picks are a part of CFM , they cannot be updated in a roster update , as the rosters do not include them

They can be updated via patch but it really doesnt make sense to do so . If you're starting a CFM at the start of the season , the logical thing is to use the roster from then , with draft picks in place as per that time .if you choose to do otherwise ( as we both do ) it makes sense to expect to have to do some things yourself

Whilst it's possible to start a CFM using the rosters from any week , the draft pick situation is not flexible , in the same way , you can only use the latest update ( as with most aspects of the game ) , thus leaving them as they were IS the most logical thing to do .if they did update them to how they are now they would still be wrong for anybody wanting to start a CFM with default rosters or custom rosters from any earlier weeks

They provide the facility via play now live to get updated picks for those people that choose that path

So you can start a CFM at week one with everything correct , or at any week with everything correct , but if you choose to "mix and match " you will need to do some editing yourself
Yea, I'm well aware of the various play options and workarounds. And "logic"/"accuracy" is the least of my concerns (game is full of logic and accuracy issues). That's not what I'm asking.

I'm asking WHY they can't/won't update the draft picks either via roster update or title update/patch for offline franchise? That's it. I want to know the WHY.

Note: I'm pretty sure the tunsil trade, if not 1 or two others (clowney?), occurred prior to week 1. If so, then week 1 rosters/picks were not accurate.

To each their own.