Old 11-04-2019, 08:32 PM   #4
Rondo is GOD
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: 13 Min Sim Pro Challenge Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime55
Won my first game 30-13. Felt fair: like ratings matter. The game was closer than it seemed, we outgained the cpu 403 yards to 354. Simply enough, we controlled the clock and made plays when it mattered. Cpu run game was very good: 168 yards on the ground with Henry and McKissic. Aaron Rodgers played okay; I felt the play call was poor for him, and he made some strange decisions but it felt fair. Overall a great first game and surprisingly difficult for PRO difficulty. I’ll play some more this week to see how it goes. Might make a change to human tackling, as Henry broke maybe 20 tackles, although nfl tackling isn’t test great irl either. We’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I have really been aiming for fairness. I always feel so cheated on all madden. And yeah, I've been a little iffy on the tackling. I feel like there are so many animations missing from this game still..
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.