View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 09:34 AM   #11
Eduardo_Pena
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My CPU vs CPU Watch experiment + Sabo 1.4 mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Ok...thanks. I was thinking that the Season tabs would have a listing of all teams up to that point in the season. Thanks for clarifying.

C

Yeah, I am using a shoe horn to cram Madden 20 stats into something that was originally designed for a single franchise in HC09. I wanted to get my data collected before I spent hours and hours writing up a new Excel Sheet.
The Rams are still in St. Louis and the Chargers are still in San Diego according to my chart. Since I know the Raiders are set to move in the near future and the Chargers or Rams, and possibly the Jaguars could be on the move I might make a change to forgo the city name and just stick with the team name. I might also see what I can do about creating ones either for the relocation teams in Madden 20 or just making the field one you can custom edit yourself depending on what Madden does in the future with relocation teams. Back in the day you could move your team anywhere and call it anything you like.

It works as intended for my Baltimore Ravens team I am controlling. For the Opponents Data you can click on each individual week and see which team I faced. The season total page will show you the total yards earned by each position on those teams. Like all the WR1's, WR2's and so forth. It can't for instance track Ryan Fitzpatrick's numbers from week one and display them under his name, and then track Kyler Murray's numbers from week two under his name and display them both under the season totals. So, what I did was just call the starters for all of my opponents QB1.

Hopefully that makes some sense. I have several other versions of this same data collection sheet. I am seeing which one is closest to what we might need for one for Madden 20 and then trying to see what I can update on it to make it prettier. For me, it is always about function over form. I would like to create something that works properly first and foremost and that people also enjoy. If there is some demand for this sheet I will see what I can do about making it available. I don't completely own the rights to the original work so I have to check with my collaborator and see what he wants to do with it.

Last edited by Eduardo_Pena; 11-09-2019 at 09:35 AM. Reason: typo
Advertisements - Register to remove