View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 12:15 AM   #1
Chrome_Claymore
Rookie

Chrome_Claymore's Arena

OVR: 0
JEDL's MyLeague Simulation Slider Base

MyLeague Simulation Sliders Base (v2)

Settings on 2K Share (PC): JEDL Realistic Sim (it's the most downloaded one on PC so you won't miss it)

Version 1: I've been working on this one for a while. I used my fictional roster as a my testing roster (Well tendencies were mostly untouched so you could say that I technically used the 2K default) in for these sliders in order to replicate real life statistics. Therefore, I'm not entirely sure how this would hold up with other rosters so just keep that in mind. Feel free to make your own edits based off of this one.

Version 2: I used the Attention to Detail PC roster port as base for these sim sliders. After countless simulations, I made sure the league average teams stats matches its real life counterparts (as of Dec 2019, 30 games in). I can confidently it gets most of the numbers right. Although there are a few which is impossible to correct, namely:
  • Points Off Turnovers. Can't be adjusted with sliders.
  • Points in the Paint. Setting close range hot Types (Layup, Dunk, Shot Close) amped to 100 only slightly affects the numbers unfortunately.
  • Pace matches league averages as a whole, but the numbers should be spread out a bit more.
  • Free Throw Attempts are high, can't seem to decrease this. The roster will need attribute/tendency adjustments.
  • Assists per Game are also high. The roster will need attribute/tendency adjustments.
In regards to 2K's default values here are a few things of note:

• Low Possessions Per Game (Fixed with edits).
  • Rebounds Per Game Too High (No idea how to fix)- Intrinsically tied to Pace/Possessions.
  • Points Off Turnovers Too Low (No idea how to fix).
  • Points in the Paint Too Low (No idea how to fix)- Tendency-dependent? I tried setting Shot Under and Close Tendencies to 99 for everyone and not only did it barely increase PIP, it drastically reduced 3PA as a result.
  • FTA and 2nd Chance Points a little bit under (Non-issue)- Tendency-dependent?
  • 3PA and FGA Numbers are fine.
  • Shot Percentages Sliders affect the shot percentages but not by much. Previously, the default 3P% slider would result in a range from 40% to 32% similar to the real league. Dropping this to 0 would leave the range of 3P% from 37% to 26%.
  • Shot Types, similarly to Shot Percentages Sliders, do work as intended but with minimal effect.
For those not on PC here are the numbers:

Version 1:
Spoiler

Version 2: (Numbers in bold indicate it's new)
Spoiler

Last edited by Chrome_Claymore; 12-24-2019 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove