Old 11-13-2019, 02:27 PM   #3
The Black Redneck
Rookie

The Black Redneck's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Need a good draft class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosum13
Check out biggargamel his classes are really good, he did a good job of following the new ratings spread and has a good balance of devs that also follow what you see in generated classes. The only problem with his classes is he hasn’t updated them since earlier in the season. If you want classes that are more up to date with how the college season has played out so far check out B33ZYMEEZY, recently I switched to using his classes because I wanted ones that were up to date. His also do a pretty good job of replicating the new ratings spread and he doesn’t go crazy with a lot of high devs.

The biggest problem with the most downloaded classes on PS4 is they way overinflate the classes with dev traits. There are way to many superstar and x factor devs in each class, which depending on how far you go in to a franchise it can ruin the balance of a league.
Thank you I will check them out cause they both sound like what I am looking for.