View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 06:41 PM   #61
tc020791
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Mike Lowe Madden 20 Sliders

These are playing fantastic for me right now. I upped CPU QB ACC to 45 for a little more challenge. I also dropped TKL a little bit for both sides to try and open the game up a tiny bit more. The results was this gem of a game. I trailed 17-6 at half and had no answer for Mayfield most of the game. I super sim all special teams because I feel like it makes the game way more diverse. I see everything you can imagine from kick returns for TDs to penalties that give the offense a free first down. The only necessary change you have to make is dropping the minimum play clock 1 second (to 15 seconds in this case) and that will allow for the appropriate amount of plays still. The reason I bring this up is because I was trailing 24-21 with 8:00 left and was able to get a blocked 47 yard FG from the CPU on the super sim. I then proceeded to take the methodically down the field to tie the game up with 2:07 left. Cleveland came out looking for the win on the final drive and put themselves in FG range after two long pass plays. I ended up burning two of my timeouts and holding Cleveland to a FG that gave them a 27-24 lead with 0:39 left. Thank god I had the lone timeout because I needed it. I was able to work the middle of the field right away and got 22 yards on 3&10 from my own 21. With no timeouts left it was now time to work the sidelines. I was able to get two completions in the last 0:22 to go along with 2 incompletions. The final completion came as I stepped out of bounds at the Cleveland 31 on a 3&10 from their 46. Those 15 yards were massive to us and we trotted out the FG unit who sent us into OT. Cleveland never even saw the ball in OT, it felt great. Definitely the most fun game I’ve had so far in this years version of madden. Also on a side note, penalties were awesome as you can see and quite diverse. I saw atleast 6 different penalties called so that was great.

Last edited by tc020791; 11-13-2019 at 07:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove