View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 02:16 AM   #5
Ducks on the Pond
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2019 Edited Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkycorm
Thanks for checking it out. I am getting over a stomach bug right now, but I will try and post the edits I do by the weekend.

I appreciate the feedback!
No rush on this. Rest up & get well soon! I'm just about to start a franchise, so it'll be a while before I need to edit prospects.

I think you deserve to be getting more positive feedback on the roster, but this time of year I'll bet most people are too deep into their franchises to consider starting over (or too busy playing Madden, NBA2K, etc.)

Using the carryover feature, I played all 162 games of the Indians 2016 season in MLB17, & all 162 games of the D-Backs 2017 season in MLB18.

This year, I just haven't made much progress. I'm a lifelong fan of the Tribe, so I wanted to go back to using them, but playing against all those AL Central teams just gets boring. Playing as the D-Backs was actually a lot more exciting, having the challenge of competing in a division against the Dodgers & Giants, and I generally like the NL stadiums more than the AL. I was in a 5-team race for a wild card spot in the last few weeks of the season, which was far more interesting than when I won the AL Central with Cleveland by like 25 games.

So I may go back to the D-Backs. They certainly have some intriguing young prospects on the roster now. I've been wanting to play multiple seasons, so I probably have to start simming more.

Last edited by Ducks on the Pond; 11-15-2019 at 02:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove