View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 07:09 PM   #3
fairbanks freeze
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A different approach to sliders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jww
do you use any particular autosubs to optimize the gameplay?
Personal opinion on auto subs is use 20 between each. So for me personally, I believe it should be like this.

Qb 45 out 65 in
Rb 60 out 80 in
wr 55 out 75 in
TE/FB 50 out 70 in
OL 40 out 60 in

I feel as though when you go over 80 your players dont come back in enough at the end of the game. I also run aggressive Clock adjustment on offense unless its late and I need to run the clock. This allows players to sub in more frequently. I have ol at 40 and 60 because they never sub in real life unless injured. You could switch it with the qb if you dont have a backup you ever want to see the field, but option teams bring in a backup here and there at qb.

Defense is the same principle, the game came with a 20 point difference for a reason, thats how the game was made to be played. you could also use random numbers instead of multples of 5, I like everything to look clean/official.

60 80 dt
55 75 de
50 70 lb
45 65 cb
40 60 S

If you're willing to see big names be out on big plays, or you're a powerhouse with incredible depth, you can go higher than 80 for sub in but I wouldnt advise it. You can go lower than 40 out if you really just never want to see a position sub. I feel as though this does a good job though. If there's someone you specifically want to get touches that dont seem to be getting them, use formation subs to make them the starter in some.

Last edited by fairbanks freeze; 11-17-2019 at 07:20 PM.