Old 12-04-2019, 07:39 PM   #14
aholbert32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Multiple animations for the same strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Ragdoll Guy
Thats not the point. You sounded like you said nobody brought it up... thats just not true. There was enough time to change it complaints came in early (see UFC 3 Ragdoll patch 2 months post release).

It sound like you already know the UFC 3 engine is going to be in UFC 4 and nobody said nothing about UFC 3 bad engine.

I have no issues with you at all. You know that I always say I appreciate the gamechangers here that actually work for us. People always have different opinions on everything thats not the point... but protecting EA from recycling bad stuff by saying nobody ever suggested it, is the wrong way, homie.
"Sounded like"? You read it wrong. There was no "sound like." I never said no one ever suggested it. My entire point was suggesting it now isnt likely to matter one way or the other. Just say you read it/comprehended it wrong and we ca move on.

Also how am I "protecting" them? GPD reads this thread and says "Well I was going to suggest a new "engine" to the team but aholbert32 said that we only have 6 mos to add it so...nevermind."

Come on man.