View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 01:41 AM   #1
SmooveMove
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4
MLW | WWE 2K Fictional Caw Universe

Backstory: We are in an alternate universe where WWE does not exist. Instead we have Major League Wrestling, the top wrestling promotion in the US. MLW offers a more sports like presentation and focuses on delivering great matches with as many clean finishes as possible. I will keep win loss records similar to AEW which will be used to help determine contendership for titles.

MLW is comprised of a cast of fictional characters that I’ve acquired from community creations. The characters are the works of a variety of different content creators on the PS4 side on the WWE 2k community. In a future post, I’ll put up some pictures of some of the top names in MLW, as well as a brief description for each character. Some of the descriptions may be taken from the caws.ws forum, in which case I’ll link to the page. Also, For the first time ever I will have a women's division as part of my Universe mode, which should be fun.

If any content creator stumbles upon this page and sees their creation, they can feel free to contact me and I’ll credit them somewhere on this post. I’m not claiming to be the creator of any of the caws, titles, or arenas used here unless I specifically state otherwise.

Ultimately, the point of this universe is to write out my own head canon somewhere. I don’t expect anyone to really be able to follow this, as the cast of characters will be completely comprised of unknown names, and the level of detail I include will be relatively low most times.

Last edited by SmooveMove; 12-09-2019 at 01:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove