View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 08:07 PM   #4
Haz____
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What game modes would you include in UFC 4?

A universe mode could be cool. I've never really done the universe thing, but my coworker is always talking about his WWE universe, and makes it seem pretty cool for fight nerds/ wrestling nerds to get into.

A Pride mode would be crazy sweet. They already own the license/ rights to it, correct?

Please god a better Career though. I had so much fun in UD3 career, played through it like 10 times at least... but had to literally force myself through UFC 3's career, just to be able to say I've finished it. It's just really unenganging.

Recently played through 2 FNC legacy modes. I had a loy of fun, but honestly it wasn't that great. Played through twice and never once faught a real boxer, lol. Like 100 fights of nothing but cafs. I had fun just doing my own role-playing with it, and it's STILL better than UFC 3's-- but man, im dyyyyyyying for a good career mode rn.

I honestly feel like we were bamboozled with the career in UFC 3. All these clips of press conferences and whatnot, but in reality we got basically nothing new or exciting. And the press conference thing really wasn't even a thing.

*Edit*
SIM MODE

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

Last edited by Haz____; 12-11-2019 at 08:13 PM.