View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 10:08 AM   #2914
slickdtc
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26
Official Buffalo Bills Thread

We punched our ticket last night y’all!

Good chance at 11 wins and a shot at 12 and even a division title. That would change things up big time. As it stands, happy to have a WC and look like a date with the 4 seed, likely the AFC South Texans or possibly Titans. I think we have a good chance of going in to either stadium (they’ll host, even with a worse record) and beating them. Houston is better than Tennessee for my money, but this defense and this team travels. They are disciplined as heck. We are a lite version of the Ravens, IMO — offensively it’s not even close, but we’re probably slightly better defensively.

Man it’s crazy talking in actuals about the playoffs with 2 weeks left in the season. This is the best we’ve ever been in my now 20+ years of really following this team. I didn’t know if I ever would see the playoffs after ‘99, now to be back in twice in three years and have a good shot at winning a playoff game... wow.

Go Bills!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?