View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 04:04 PM   #5
splashmountain
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Why is shooting speed different in My Career and Park/Rec??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImInThis
Is it just me? It's fustrating because I can't get used to the shooting speed. I have HOF Quick Draw equipped, but across My Career & Rec/Park/Pro Am it's slower. I've tried practicing in My Court but tbag doesn't matter because again, in Rec it's slower.

When I play My Career it feels perfect and I know when to release. Rec is a different story as I get slightly early, it sucks
#1.Servers
#2. different sliders in rec, different sliders in pro am, different sliders for park, different sliders for my career.
+
The truth is this. because we know #2 is true. it means that 2k is not about a more realistic or sim like game. they are more going towards a game that does things for you or against you. meaning even though you're playing my career where you should be able to control 100% of what you do. thats not the case. 2k controls a lot of what you do or dont do.

if this game was built to be a sim experience. they would be no change in sliders from rec to pro am. i'll let park slide.

What is the difference is a local GYM REc center and the nba or even the Gleague? Competition level. there are more athletic guys in the g league than your local rec league. the guys are usually taller as well.and last but not least, they are more skilled in the gleague than they are in your local rec gym.

Thats not what 2k does. 2k allows anyone with any rating to come in either. strike 1.
then 2k changes up the sliders for each mode. strike 2.
strike 3 is that 2k thingks this is a good idea. its not.

Last edited by splashmountain; 12-26-2019 at 04:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove