View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 10:27 AM   #1008
forme95
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmarcoux
I know this is probably been asked before but with a hundred twenty-five pages going to be a little hard to find. Has anyone tried coach mode with just these default sliders and if so all pro or all Madden. Thanks
For fun (using exactly what is on OP) I am doing a Dolphins owner mode franchise. When I'm to frustrated or tired to play my regular Browns franchise, but with the owner one, I am taking a different approach.
I do everything as normal except when I get into the actual game, right at kick off/return I will hit L3 and sim entire game in slow and watch it as if I'm in the owners/broadcast box. It has been fun as I am only 3 weeks in so I have very little data to say if it plays well or not. I have seen Fitz get injured for the game and Rosen come in. Night and day gameplay difference. Saw a few more penalties and good variety of plays so far. Also, the off and def do make adjustments. I won't super sim or skip the games, bc like Josh says, stats don't just tell the story. I can report back once I'm further in and tell you a little more, but I WILL say this. I AM NOT looking to replicate the NFL stats or NFL realisticness. I'm looking at gameplay and building a winning franchise without hum play control. It's just a fun thing to see how it plays out and if I can turn the Dolphins around.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)