View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 08:41 AM   #554
alston4659
Rookie

alston4659's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

First game I played with it at 1 I think I came close to 200 yards rushing BUT atleast once a game I break off a long run and that inflates my numbers a bit. Also I notice that the bad teams like the Dolphins and Redskins I've had greater success running the ball compared to a team like the Titans and actually the Browns who slowed me down just a bit compared to those teams. I play with the Bills and they have a good left side of the line and an ok right side of the line so its not like I'm running behind all pros upfront so I'll just take it all in stride. In real life I guess if my passing game was putting up 200 plus yards of offense and my running game was in the 100 yard range that would be more normal so with me being a running team those numbers will always be reversed for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Let us know how using User Run Block 1 works for you. This is actually my edit I've been running with for a few games now, and I'd love knowing how it works out for someone else.

Def made it better for me, now if you're running behind a Dallas type line I imagine you'll still dominate. But using average to bad O-Lines def shows up, I've had numerous games getting outran by the CPU now. And way more realistic YPC for my backs.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app