View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 07:24 PM   #28
Hellisan
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Dynasty reporters and readers - Take this VERY quick manual poll

Many thanks to the 16 people who provided responses - Way more than expected! I didn't want to give any guidelines to what I would like regarding responses because I wanted honest answers. However, thanks a lot to those who provided detailed response to what they were looking for. I did remove one response from this group for the actual image shown above. That's because one person did have 8 responses with a 5 rating of the eleven options and I felt the results were a little more meaningful without it. The average reply had 2.4 ratings of 5.

So, it would seem that if you like providing detail, there's someone who will appreciate it, as evidenced by the fact that 9 of the 11 categories had a high of 5 even with that one ballot taken out.

I think most can learn something from this, and I will say what I learned is that I don't need to post my recruiting details as often. That's something I really enjoy reading through, but it appears that those details aren't of great significance to most at the the time a season is played. Maybe as a group we know not to get overhyped about potentiail :-)

If we can develop the characters later, that is very important however, as team storylines were of major significance to all but one poll respondent.