View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 07:14 AM   #1
ChubbyD
Rookie

ChubbyD's Arena

OVR: 1
Madden Editor issues

I have an issue that suddenly popped up using the madden editor. The first time I used it, I was in the editor and updating player abilities, when it suddenly stopped. I have enough experience with the ncaa14 editors to know that these things are finicky, so I thought nothing of it. But i cant get the program to read any file any more.

What happens:
I open up Madden editor, it checks for updates, everything is fine.
If I click on ability editor, it goes to that screen, but the screen stays blank. No spinner, no headers, no nothing, and nothing else is clickable.
If I click on schedule editor, the field headers come up, the spinner comes up, and hangs. Nothing else is clickable, It's stuck.

What I've tried:
Uninstalling and reinstalling. However, I know I;m not getting everything when I uninstall, because the 'recent files' still show up after reinstallation.
Disabling antivirus, both the windows10 and malware bytes antivirus.
My franchise files have been using Sabo's mod, so I created a vanilla franchise and tried that too.

Uninstalling, restarting win10, then reinstalling.

I know it will work because it started to work. In the meantime, I have a workaround sending the franchise files to my laptop and using the editor over there, but I'd rather just use my main desktop to do it. Any help would be appreciated!

TWITCH FEED: ShotgunFarmer

Last edited by ChubbyD; 01-24-2020 at 07:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove