View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 06:19 PM   #1
tg88forHOF
Pro

OVR: 0
Recent change to release?

Playing through a 49ers franchise right now (getting familiar with their roster before we destroy them next week), and I just saw something I haven't seen all year: an actual release animation.

Had Kittle split out into the slot where he was being pressed, and he had a little hesitation/footwork animation that delayed him off the line for a full second. It was like you could see the RLS/PRS die roll playing out via animation.

Is this something a recent change introduced? I didn't see anything like it in any of the last few patch notes, but you'd think I'd have seen it somewhere in the previous several thousand pass plays I've run...I mostly noticed it because the muscle memory/timing on a standard stick route was off.

Just to be clear, I'm not at all mad at it...everything about the animation and timing was appropriate...but I'm playing with the same sliders and difficulty and such I've been using for awhile; I can't think of anything on my side that would have changed. Have I seriously just somehow missed it previous to today?
Advertisements - Register to remove