View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 10:49 PM   #6
connorwalks
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone Want To Do Some Quick Edits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by natenagy
I've also downloaded and installed bruteforce but i'm getting the MSVBVM50.DLL error when I try to open that. I'd like to learn how to do all of this, but I don't even really know where to start.

In order to fix this missing DLL issue, download the visual basic 6.0 runtime found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=24417

NEVER download random DLL files from the internet. Any DLL file you would legitimately need is either packaged with the program or with some runtime from microsoft (or another reputable company). They will almost always contain malware or a virus

In order to solve your other problem, when you navigate to your file, change the filetype the browser is looking for to "all files" and you will be able to open the USR-DATA file.

If you're still having issues shoot me a PM (so I get a notification) and I'll just do it for you if you tell me the edits you want. I have a good amount of experience with the EA DB editor and bruteforce savedata since I primarily play on the PS3 emulator now. On a completely separate note, do you by any chance have the uniform packs for NCAA 14? Or know someone who does? I really need to find someone who does