View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 01:58 PM   #3
Funkycorm
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Question. Do sliders matter when you sim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatch66
Hey peeps. I'm not much of a player. I am more into the team building aspect of cfm. I set my focus players for training, do my own scouting, upgrades, handle injuries, signings, depth chart, etc., and then just skip to the next week to sim training and games.

My question is do I need to actually use sliders if I play this way? I've always set the sliders from this forum but I have never really been happy with my results. Am I messing up my sim by adjusting sliders? Should I just set the xp and auto sub sliders and let it go? All the sliders that I see are for either playing or super simming. I dont like super simming because it takes longer and would rather just skip to the next week and let the game sim the whole league. Any slider recommendations for this style of play? Thanks for any info.

Though I have given up on 20, I used to play this way a lot. The only sliders that need to be changed are the xp sliders. I usually leave auto sub at default as those are unnecessary to change in my opinion. The normal sliders are gameplay sliders and do not affect simulated games as in advancing to the next week.

I have in each of the last 3 maddens before 20 with different teams, simulated 25 seasons worth of games with sliders I have not changed from default and had positive results.

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment