Old 02-02-2020, 02:20 AM   #171
Cycloniac
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim NHL 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishsticks
Played 2 games be a pro goalie mode with these tonight. Full disclosure, I can’t do more than 10 minute periods, just can’t commit that much time to a single game so I set them to 10 mins. Seems like a stretch to expect that from anybody who actually plays the game, frankly.

Lost 2-0, lost 4-0. 26+ shots against both games. Less than 11 shots for both games. Over 5 whistles each game when players on both teams couldn’t pick up a loose puck. Around the 10 minute mark of both games it would devolve into a bunch of 5 year olds pushing a puck around with no control of it.

I just don’t think your sliders work for be a pro goalies. I will try somebody else’s sets and keep and eye on yours if there are any changes in the future. I tried. It’s just not realistic hockey in my opinion.

Thank you for everything you do to craft and test these sliders. I have to be honest, these sliders just don’t work for be a pro goalies or folks who can’t commit to long game sessions.
That's strange, I've never seen that happen to such a degree before, but I've never played BAP with them either.

Try these:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...lider-set.html

They work and have been tested with player lock.

Advertisements - Register to remove