View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 09:27 AM   #7
Housh123
Banned

Housh123's Arena

OVR: 0
Maaaann... Randoms are some haters. IMG inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardphillips214
I don't get it... I gift these kids a 12 point lead in the 3rd. I had 22 points, 4 steals, 4 rebounds, 4 assists and a block. I've made 2 threes, shooting 10-12 from the floor. And they ice me out of the game in the 4th and we lose. I was deliberately coming down for the inbound so i could drive and kick because the guards only wanted to shoot. I had a baby on me at the 4. I've got enough dribbling i can get past anyone, but nooooo they wanted their numbers. So the last 2 minutes i stop playing defense and they all get on the Mic and call me trash. Lol!

Like... I gotta teach these guys a lesson somehow. You wanna play 4 on 5? Ok well then you don't get my elite defense that was carrying you through 3 quarters.

And it's not like this was just in my head. I was down for the inbound and they would throw it past me to their buddy to throw up a terrible 3.

How bout this old classic

At tip spam all 4 of your teammates party invites and messages and get ignored. Then when you make ONE mistake, here comes an avalanche of invites. And when you get in the party 4 people call you trash lol

I get kids doing that but i see more adults doing it and it pisses me off. And usually it’s a mofo that’s 2-8 telling you to calm down at 0-1 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports