View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 02:58 PM   #4
Hayman19
Rookie

Hayman19's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Created/Custom/New Stadiums In MLB 20?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonLeal
With The Show gameplay streams starting in just a few days, there has been a lot of talk about Franchise Relocation coming to MLB The Show 20. And although it is no longer a rumor of whether it will be in the game or not, there are still a lot of questions yet to be answered on the depths of this new option coming to the game.

A lot of people are curious of how much freedom we will get with jersey and logo customization, as well as if there will be any limitations to where we can and can't relocate. However the one thing I am most curious about is stadiums.

Some people think that a Create-a-Stadium mode is asking for too much in this year game. Which it kinda is. But personally I would find it a real let down if we didn't get some kind of new stadiums in this years game. What is the point of getting to change your team's name and location if the game will just stick you in a minor league or classic stadium. Relocated Franchise games would feel a lot like DD games.

I am definitely not expecting some elaborate, state of the art Stadium developer mode for MLB20. I'm expecting them to let us choose between 2-4 pre-made generic looking MLB stadiums for our newly made teams to play in. A fully developed Stadium Creator mode sounds more like something we will see on PS5 titles.

Thoughts?
I would assume the create a team would basically just pull the creator from Diamond Dynasty. It would be silly to me not to just use that as it is already in the game, and while it is a bit frustrating to use, decent once you get the hang of it.

I do agree with the premade MLB looking stadiums. I hope I am wrong and they have a full blown Create a Stadium but that seems highly unlikely to me as a feature for 2020 - perhaps MLB The Show 21.

Either way im excited to have any sort of relocation in the game.