View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 03:29 PM   #35
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Ren finally got around to trying these..as u know, from DM, I’m coach mode player..these work really nice..but experiencing..issue that I’m trying to work on..I was noticing Hum coverage on zone is fine, however, man coverage/specifically man press coverage is overpowered..my corners and safeties are like glue..I have turned down both coverage sliders to 25 so far..and not seeing a change..I even put very low rated man coverage players..still glue..thinking next step is lower it to say 5 and also lower DPI, or maybe raise CPU WR catching? everything else is spot on..

Edit: just for information; using Browns with Ward and Greedy..however, lower both their ratings, Ward is 75 man, and Greedy 70 man coverage..to see if that help..not some much..

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Hey SJH! We can do a few things here... we can drop Hum INT by 5-10 clicks. That for sure will loosen up coverage. Lowering DPI will mitigate some of that stickiness as well, though that will also have an impact on the CPU when in man / press.

I like your idea of raising CPU WRC. That will increase the CPU catch radius, which can help negate the effects of the extra tight coverage.

Couple of crazy ideas... increasing CPU PBK can widen passing lanes for the CPU QBs a bit. Bumping that up a bit might be something to look at if the above options aren't doing the trick. And as a last resort, a one-click bump on CPU QBA could be a solution. That will literally give a jolt to the entire CPU offense. Not sure either of these are necessary at this point, but they are something to leave in your back pocket.

I would say any combination of a reduction to Hum INT / DPI / a bump to CPU WRC will get you to a more desirable area. Before doing this, you may actually want to bring coverage back up to 50.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Advertisements - Register to remove