View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 10:38 AM   #5
RedAL925
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: New MLS Kits Coming to FIFA 20 on February 12 - Inter Miami CF & Nashville SC Cou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvMN81
Sweet, a date! I was looking to see last night if they were added but now I have a date to look forward to.

It's exciting to see EA FIFA buck their tradition as of late if they're indeed adding Miami and Nashville. Us Minnesota United supporters and our expansion siblings in the ATL had to wait for FIFA 18. LAFC had to wait for 19, Cincinnati supporters had to wait for 20. Orlando and NYCFC, back in 15 and 16, the list goes on.

IF they're adding Miami and Nashville, what will the tourney and career mode fixtures look like? A generic mashup (i.e. Liga MX Clausura 2020) since there was no 2019 schedule for those teams ? Or OMG will they give us the opportunity to use 2020's fixtures? 2/12 or more info can't come fast enough!
IIRC Orlando and NYCFC were added as Rest of World teams. Hopefully that's what is happening here with Miami & Nashville, but as you pointed out they haven't done that for the last handful of expansion teams so...who knows with EA
Advertisements - Register to remove