View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 03:42 AM   #7
That Ragdoll Guy
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MartialMind and UD3

Ive the same impression. He seems to be more excited and challenged when playing UD 3, a 10 yo game on a weaker console generation btw. People tend to confuse stiking with MMA.

UFC 3s striking is bomb no question about it, but everything beside the new striking and movement at the same time system is not good enough for a PS 4 generation. Hit reactions, hit detection, combo system, free flowing striking, KO Physics, Physics in general are bad for PS 4, game balance is not exisiting, transition to grappling, grappling in general, recycled cut scenes, boring gamemodes, watered down career mode, recycled grappling, clinch, uneventful grappling, unrealistic looking and unrealistic feeling TKOs and follow up punches, limited fighter creation options(limited CAF slots), same grappling animations since UFC 1... I could go on, but I still have other stuff to do today.

Oh yeah, saying even EA MMA is better than UD 3, is so far from off from the truth, that I dont even have an adjective for it. Ive never heard something like that in my entire life. Wow.

Last edited by That Ragdoll Guy; 02-15-2020 at 03:48 AM.