View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 11:04 AM   #50
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs.

Simply having facemask at 51 really pushes other penalties, like holding and block in the back and pass interference to be called. You’ll also see an occasional late hit out of bounds happen. Always cool to see that. But for whatever reason just having face mask at 51 seems to get penalties with more realistic frequency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Fatigue is working well @ 65. It provides progressive fatigue over the course of the game, and you'll get organic rotations / subs.

Not sure if the 6 sacks was supposed to be a question... but yes, they will happen. Are the sacks coming on coverage or with blitzes. This is Pro, so you have to play realistic. Don't spam blitzes - blitz when it is appropriate. If you play realistic (sim), you'll get games with 1-2 sacks, and others with 4-6+. Real-life NFL teams blitz 30-40% of the time at max, and that's on the higher end. Lower end teams blitz around 20-25% of the time.

Madden penalties are Madden penalties... At default, or even with the values tied to this set, they are minimalistic in game. If you want more penalties, you can absolutely achieve that; I used to run quite a few of them @ 75 over on the All-Madden set. But, they absolutely affect game play. As of right now, the set on the OP (along with the other AM set) are calibrated with the penalty values listed as is. To be complete honest, I'm not one that craves penalties in my gameplay. I don't think it adds all that much. But, that's an eye of the beholder thing.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts