Old 02-17-2020, 11:38 PM   #2
ChaseB
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Improving my team mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by testorz
So for me once I beat domination, I am essentially done with My Team because I don't play Unlimited or Triple Threat so outside of collections and Domination, I find My Team boring but I have some ideas that I'd like feedback on to improve MT.

Add more game modes.

Update domination or just remove domination all together and do what madden does and have sets of challenges you can do that get added through the year for a player

Fix position locks, they did it so lazily this year. they’re just using position locks as a way to get money. what’s the point of it if everyone is eventually gonna have tall PGs by midgame?

Spotlights without player set requirements

Maybe add a season mode where you get rewarded for the scoring title, making an all-star team etc.
What do you mean by Spotlights without player set requirements? Just challenges for players?

I like some of these ideas for sure, MyTeam does not do enough for the single-player person beyond the heavy drop days of Spotlight Series. Or at least the rewards aren't interesting beyond the win adder within offline Triple Threat.