View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 10:08 PM   #656
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woad23
Anyone else seeing a silly amount of sacks?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Ive watched 5 games today.

Game one: 8 sacks
Game 2: 7 sacks
Game 3: 3 sacks
Game 4: 3 sacks
Game 5: 5 sacks

I don’t think ive seen a player have more than 1 sack so far in a single game. There’s a slight uptick in tfls i think, but ill wait and see how it falls with this 16 game test.

That’s 5 sacks a game so far, 2.5 for each team. That’s the exact sack average per team for the 2019 season.

Couple of questions.

1. What year are you playing? Year 1 is a waste of time. Game doesn’t play right in year one. Way smoother in year 2 and beyond. I dont even test year 1 sliders anymore. The rosters just aren’t as good. In year 2 the ratings are always spread out better.

2. Are you connected online? I dont mean online cfm. I mean, is your console connected to the internet at all. If so, you’ll see more big plays, like more sacks, longer runs. Too much scoring. Playing with your console connected to the internet causes arcade type play at times. Way better when your machine isn’t connected to the internet. This is why I still buy the disc. Other reasons too because 2 years ago, the digital copy i downloaded was corrupted and it was a nightmare getting money refunded. I’ll never not by the disc again.

3. Also make sure your score ticker is turned off. You can’t play with this on. It ruins gameplay. The game will seem like it’s playing from a pre-determined script because it’s copying the games and results you see on the score ticker.

4. Make sure you have 32 team control. And when you watch a game, make sure your controller is set for the away team.

I don’t list this stuff in the OP because there’s users on here that want to dispute this stuff and my thread becomes troll-infected with haters. So i keep some of these discoveries to myself.

Later tonight, ill connect online and youtube the boxscores for the games I watched today. Been so Moe good stuff. Really like how the teams stay committed to the run game with the new patch.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 02-21-2020 at 10:12 PM.