View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 07:50 PM   #1
MATTYMATT726
Banned

OVR: 0
Help me build a book like 08-09 Gators.

So i got a QB coming up with 82 spd, 84 acc, 81 stiff arm, 83 btk and 87 thp. Tha is only 77 but it'll get to 80-82 after his redshirt. I know i can run the Read with him, but i want to run the Tebow XD. I remember him and watching the games in that he dominated inbetween the tackles but not alot else. For starters, would you use Ohio St or Miss St? I don't think it's that obvious. I'm sure they are alot alike, but i always see Urbans book great for the power run and Mullens is a great passing book out of the spread not named a raid book. I know to use QB blast, wrap and power. I'd assume midline, inverted veer and load options would all be in line with this style. What about RB runs? Inside zones and dives? Outside zones like off tackle? Power like power, counter, 45 base, hb base and 01 trap and buck counter? I know Percy Harvin did the end around/reverses, QB pitching to the slot fits as well. Not sure about WR motions into the back for Triple option but maybe a few fit? And with Hernandez(purely a football prospective) he was so good what about the passing game? Slants and screens I'd assume to use the athleticism but what else there? I might make the book on my own using Ohio St and Miss St as much of them both as i can. I'll omit the Ohio Pistol sets to add gun from Miss St if need be. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove