View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 11:20 AM   #6
My993C2
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Anybody else still deciding whether to get mvp edition or standard?

I pre-ordered the MVP edition not long ago and the logic for choosing that version was that I have a number of RTTS players I would like to carry over from MLBTS19 to MLBTS20 and I would use the stubs as well as other packs and goodies from the MVP release to pick up some equipment for these RTTS players. But that was before I decided my main focus for MLBTS20 will actually be starting a new franchise with the new full rosters and rebrand the Washington Nationals as the Montreal Expos and have the new team play out of the Old Miami stadium. So I am kind of, sort of throwing away $20 as I could have easily just played the standard edition of the game for this new franchise. I will still keep my RTTS players alive this year and will use them more for BP than anything else. But in the future I am thinking at some point in time I may just kill the RTTS guys if I have more fun with the new franchise and what I am really only getting for my $20 is access to the game a few days sooner than people who will buy the standard edition. Hard to say who will be better off. Those who get to play the game a few days early or those who get to save $20. I have booked time off of work on Friday the 13th so you know what I will be doing that day.