View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 11:38 AM   #8
splashmountain
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Jumpshooting Coach (in practice) Custom Jumper GLITCH ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
To answer your question, all my animations went to default after the practice with the Jumpshooting Coach. I didn't notice it for two games. I only noticed it when I keep trying to trigger Jamal Crawford's layup, and it kept giving me different layup animations that I never seen before.

I use the Rudy Gay jumper, and I only attached Bronze Quick Release due always shooting Slightly Early.
i use to hear about other issues with jump shot creator maybe a few months after the games release but i havent heard any complaints since. so that was the first time i ever had that disappearing of animations glitch. here's the thing, i guess because my guy has a decent driving dunk rating at 78 and he has a crazy vertical. i was still getting all sorts of nice dunk animations without anything equipped. makes me wonder with this guy if i should've just left those animations off and let 2k decide anyway. there was something to this in like 2k14 or so. I remember you would add only certain dunk animations you just personally wanted and left space open for like two slots and 2k would give you other animations you couldnt even choose from during games. it may still be the same.